March 21, 2010

Robin *Day 2*

Here is our next inspiration card by Robin: Robin's card is so warm and beautiful! I love the tones of yellow and gold mixed with the grey. The heart stamped with the flourish is the perfect resting place for that cute bird! And how about the creative way Robin attached her sentiment?! Perfect! I just love that ribbon!

Here is my take. I was especially inspired by Robin's color scheme of golds, yellow, and brownish grey. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you tomorrow with another of Robin's delightful creations! Hugs!
Supplies--All Stamps Hero Arts (CG119, CL261, CL394); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up); Other: Scallop Punch (Fiskars), Dimensional Adhesive (All Night Media), Copic Marker (C7), White Gel Pen (Sakura), Misc. Cardstock

18 comments :

Virginia L. said...

GREAT job, Jill! Love seeing the cute card you made here.

Anonymous said...

I really like both cards--enjoy the day. MOM

Els said...

Very nice, Jill! What a fun card!

Shawna said...

Is there anything cuter than a raccoon? Not in my book. Love your take on the card. Really sweet!

Dotty Jo said...

Love how Robin has placed her sentiment - and nice work with that cute raccoon and torn paper! Jo x

Nancy said...

I'm loving that raccoon with the birthday wishes on the elegant background, how sweet! Robin's beautiful card is such a great design.
Have a great day, Jill!
nancy

Barb said...

Such a pretty card by Robin! Love your take, Jill! Great colors and fun raccoon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I must have missed this beauty of Robin's...so glad you decided to showcase this one, of her's!!
marilynv19

Laura said...

Both cards are very nice!

Nancy said...

I love the colors on Robin's card too! Both are great!

sanjeet said...

the cute card you made here.
data entry india

Clare said...

Both cards are so sweet and beautiful! Lovin' all those images you use (something I have LOADS of trouble with ;))

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty neutral tones Jill, love that little critter!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the earth tone and the little critter! ;-)

Vanessa said...

Super card, Jill! Your work is fabulous, I love every single card you make!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

so cute! your take on Robin's card is so fun! love it! =)

Cindy Lee said...

How did you manage to interprete it and make it totally your style?? This is awesome!

Heather Maria said...

Beautiful card by Robin and I love your adorable card Jill!