March 28, 2010

Robin *Day 6*

Today is our last day of inspiration with Robin. I've just loved sharing her gorgeous creations and this last card by her is sure to inspire: This bouquet is as good as the real thing! The lace doily stamp and text paper make the perfect holder for those roses! And speaking of the roses- aren't they such fab colors??! Finally, Robin's simple embellishments, from the tag with the sentiment to the pearls on the roses, round out this beautiful card!

Here is my take:
Thanks again, Robin, for allowing me to share your AWESOME talent on my blog!

See you all tomorrow with our next "Inspired by..." stamper! I am going to try announcing my featured stampers on Mondays and sharing cards Monday-Friday, so thanks everyone for bearing with me as I'm catching up on my crafting time!! :)

Supplies--Stamps: All Stamps Hero Arts (CL153, S5314, CL374); Ink: Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger), Black Ink (Stampin' Up), VersaMark; Other: Vellum (Helix), Misc. Cardstock and Embroidery Floss, Vintage Sheet Music, White Embossing Powder (JoAnn's Craft Essentials), Pearls (Recollections)

18 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's been a wonderful week of inspiration ladies,and i have really enjoyed the trip! What a great way to wrap up with these two beauties!
marilynv19

Virginia L. said...

I love Robin's rose bouquet and you made it all your own!
Beautiful in every way!

HIME said...

Very nice and cute your cards.
Just discovered your blog.
Congrat's

Hime

Nancy said...

Wow! I love both of these cards! I don't recall seeing Robin's card before, but what great inspiration and lovely design!

Agata said...

I also have to catch up with commenting, didn't make it yesterday... Your takes on those both cards are so perfect! I love how you took the lace idea and used it on the bg! Genius! And those tulips look as if taken straight from the garden!

Els said...

Beautiful take on Robin's card, Jill! Love the lace background!

alexandra s.m. said...

Waouh! Jill, you always surprise me! You take "sophistication" to a whole new level!
Thank you for sweet comment about the book ;-)

Lin said...

Great cards to end Robin's week! Both beautifully done.

Barb said...

Such a pretty card from Robin today! Love the colors and design! Your is fabulous too, Jill! I love your gorgeous background and beautifully distressed flowers! It was a fun week that I so enjoyed! :)

Diana said...

Love those cones you two! So PERFECT with the notes on the inside Jill!

Tiffany Ervin said...

That delicate and light background really lets the flowers shine through and really show off its colors, wonderful card Jill!

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are stunning! Love your blog Jill - you are inspiring as well! :)

Vanessa said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love how you used notepaper!

Alice said...

very sweet! love the lace background!

Heather Maria said...

Another two wonderful cards Jill! Love both of the gorgeous bouquets of flowers!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love the bouquets on both cards! Wow, so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

SUCH a cool idea. must do this sometime. very soon!!

donna mikasa said...

I've been oohing and aahing Robin's work for a very long time! She is truly card-rageous! Love the inspiration you drew from her work. You rock, Jill!!