March 25, 2010

Robin's cards are coming, I promise!

Hi everyone! Just had to update you on my week with Robin. I have been CRAZY BUSY with work (10-14 hour days) and am behind on my stamping! And yes, my fingers are itching to get inky. :) That being said, our next day with Robin will be on Friday and it will be a double post with double the inspiration. (Thanks, Robin, for being patient with me. You're so sweet!)

Today I have a eggstra special card to share with you created for the Hero Arts blog. Make sure you stop by and see what the other Hero Hostess have created- you will be amazed and inspired!
AND MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND POST...

12 comments :

Sanne said...

Wow Jill - this is an awesome egg - love it! Take care you busy wonen okay!

Agata said...

I loved your card and butterflies so much that I made some butterflies myself tonight!!! Love it in every bit!

Alice said...

wow! this is egg-cellent, Jill!! =) Saw it at Hero blog today and love it!! love the pop of colors on the pretty butterflies!!

Suzanne C said...

GORGEOUS! So happy to be a fellow apronette with you! Love what you did with the fence along the bottom and the gorgeous distressing! I knew it would be some beautiful shading on your egg!

Libby Hickson said...

Love your egg Jill, it's completely gorgeous!! BTW - I keep wanting to type your name as Jill Avery. If I ever do that and don't catch it - I apologize in advance!! LOL!

Cindy Lee said...

Love the little scene you created! It's beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

I knew this was your beautiful card on the HA blog even before I saw your name! Its a stunner, love it! Jo x

Jacqueline said...

So love the pop of red on this!

Barb said...

I loved your take-over on the Hero blog yesterday, Jill! You made it so fun to look through, and you did a marvelous job!! No worries on being behind! Take your time! We'll all still be here! I love your egg card! Gorgeous with the grass stamp and the beautiful distressing!!

Rosemary said...

Love your egg, Jill. So pretty!

Heather Maria said...

Wow what a wonderful Easter egg card Jill! Love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your egg card is delightful! :) Just love it!