January 21, 2011

Dina *Day 5*

Wow! It has been such fun sharing Dina's art this week! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and BIG thanks to Dina who has allowed me to share her work in my neck of the woods. I hope someday I will be able to take one of Dina's classes and perhaps soak up just a little bit of her genius! :) Here's our last creation by Dina. It is one of my favs and it was the inspiration for one of my blog hop cards. (Yep, that's right, the card from me today is going to be a rerun...)
I love that Dina has done a scrapbook page about herself and her idea to use a page of prompts makes for a great starting off point. (It also helps that Dina's handwriting is to-die-for cute!). Dina's circles at the top of her page are filled with juicy blended color. And I love her stitching, too! Finally, I love the contrast of the bright circles with the nuetral of the kraft and black text.
Here is my take, first shared on the HA blog hop last week:
Details on how this was created from white cardstock are available HERE.
Thanks again for visiting, my friends. I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new Purple Onion Designs card. Oh and I'll leave you a little teaser about something I am sooo excited about for next week--->

11 comments :

Barb said...

What a treat to see this beautiful card again! Love the design and fab colors! Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration, Jill!

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful day 5.....can't wait for next week's collab with Tiffany!

slbt17 said...

another winner!
Thanks for the inspiration Jill!
Sandra ltb

Unknown said...

Doesn't matter if this is a repeat because I love this card!! Dina does provide great inspiration but so do you, Jill!

Ryann said...

This is amazing, both the LO and the card - wow!

Dawn T said...

Love your wonderful background Jill... Great take on Dina's LO

Dina said...

Love your incarnations...you make wonderful cards! Thanks again for having me! :)

Donna C said...

It was wonderful that you featured an artist who is not a traditional card maker. Loved Dina's work, and, as always, love yours. I am so glad you expalin how you made your cards. Keep your videos coming. They are fabulous!!!!

Fru Larsen said...

What a challenge, Dina makes wonderful things, and wonderful colours, but i think you have done such a nice work! It got even more beautiful now!

Tiff said...

This card is soooo stunning! You are just too clever, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I have pinned this on my Pin board at Pinterest! LOVE it! thanks for the inspiration, hugs Samantha :0)