January 31, 2011

Faber-Castell, Day 1

Hi everyone! This week I am going to feature a few of my projects which are debuting at the Faber-Castell booth at CHA. I really LOVE the new Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft line because it is all about color.... juicy, bold, coordinating COLOR! All of the products in the line are made to work well together, making creating with many mediums on one project easy. The center panel on today's card began completely as white cardstock and features PITT Artist Pens which have a very fine tip, are quite blendable, and are filled with india ink (used to color in the poppy image) and Pastel Pencils (used to create the sky/ground background). All stamps Hero Arts.

Thanks so much for popping by! And I will see you tomorrow with another Faber-Castell creation! :) HUGS!

17 comments :

Dee in N.H. said...

Those colors just make me swoon! Love them! I love Faber-Castell stuff too!

Joy said...

Gorgeous my friend, really love the bold colours, hope you are enjoying CHA, big hugs!

~amy~ said...

absolutely STUNNING...I'm always amazed at your once 'white' cards....LOVE your use of bold colors!

judy said...

Beautiful card, Jill-- as usual
your coloring really catches the eye.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful bright colors on your bloom Jill - have fun at CHA (I'm sure you will/did!)

Barb said...

Oh, I'll bet you are having a fabulous time at CHA! Can't wait to hear all about it! Gorgeous card!

Dotty Jo said...

YUM! Have fun at CHA, Jo x

Unknown said...

Oh I've been wanting to see how these pens look IRL and your card is just gorgeous! Now I'm facing a bigger dilemma on my little budget...which product to buy? Have fun!

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous Jill! So exciting that you have products at CHA! Who hooo! I have been enjoying catching up on your blog! :> Hope your having a great time at CHA too!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, great coloring!

Jana said...

Absolutely stunning, Jill!

Anne said...

Wow- looks at those colors- simply amazing Jill! Sounds like CHA has been a blast for you and it was so nice to see you and Jennifer on the HA flicker site today too :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty, looking forward to learning more about their products!

alexandra s.m. said...

GORGEOUS!
I hope you're having fun at the CHA!!
Think of us stuck in winter wonderland ;-S

Dawn T said...

What fabulous products. Oh how I wish I could see them. I'll have to see if my local Fine Arts store will be getting them. They have the classic pencils and watercolours. So I might be lucky.

slbt17 said...

very pretty - I noticed our Michaels started carrying some of the Faber-Castell products - put not all, hopefully they will have more soon.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sandra ltb

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card--a mini masterpiece!