January 22, 2011

Inspired by...Jennifer Holmes (POD)

I just LOVE this card by the talented Jennifer Holmes: And here's my take using this cute set by Purple Onion Designs:
The coffee images were stamped on Copic Express Paper and colored with Copic markers. After coloring, the center panel was distressed with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. The background was embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder. Once embossed, I distressed this further using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.Thanks again for visiting this week! Hope you have a creative weekend!! :) HUGS!

7 comments :

Joy said...

Love both of these cards, they are so fun and you have captured that stamp set perfectly Jill, loving every bit! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh cute! I love coffee and this card is just perfect. The background sets the colored panel off wonderfully:)

Jen W. said...

So cute and I your distressing always comes out so beautifully - need a lesson please! :)

Anne said...

Both of the cards are great- love my coffee and the tiny black dots areound the cups are great! I really enjoy the embossed background you created Jill (the inking is just perfect and adds such dimension)!

~amy~ said...

lovin' both of the cards..I'm such a coffee-aholic:)

Dawn T said...

Wonderful card Jill... love the dots around the coffee cups

stamping sue said...

Both of your cards are terrific. I enjoy checking out your inspiration cards.
Stop by http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
when you have a chance.

stamping sue