January 25, 2011

Tiffany Johnson Collaboration Week, Day 2

It's day 2 of my fun collaboration with theeeee Tiffany Johnson. I mean, seriously, how lucky am I to collaborate with Tiffany!
INSPIRATION CARD BY TIFFANY:
COLLABORATION CHALLENGE: Follow Tiffany's great sketch! Yep, not only does Tiffany make fun, trendy cards but you can turn to her blog for lots of great card sketches. And if you upload your card to an online card gallery, be sure to tag it with the sketch title so we can check it out! :)
Here's my take using Tiffany's beautiful inspiration card and her great sketch: The flowers were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and colored using Distress Ink (Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge). The subtle outline around the flowers was done using Copic Marker W1 Warm Gray No. 1. I then distressed the squares using Pumice Stone Distress Ink. The yellow background (small border) was distressed using Wild Honey Distress Ink and then flicked with water. All Stamps Hero Arts (F5429, CL487)
Now, be sure to visit Tiffany's blog to see what she came up with her sketch.
And again, before I go, here's a card I made for Tiffany Doodles (different Tiffany...LOL) release countdown. The new stamp is the pretty floral stamp called Daphne, available Friday, Jan. 28.
Thanks for popping by! See you tomorrow!

8 comments :

Joy said...

Gorgeous on both cards Jill, I think I am lost for words, everytime I visit your blog you blow me away with you attention to detail and your truly beautiful talent, hugs!

slbt17 said...

love them both - I am thinking that envelope background is a must have!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sandra ltb

~amy~ said...

fabulous...I love tiff's inspiration card and your take of it...along with your Tiffany Doodles card too!!!

Barb said...

Amazing cards today, Jill! Beautiful coloring on both!

Unknown said...

Oh love the inspired card, Jill. I only wish I could color like that!! The shading is perfect. I am off to check out Tiffany's blog and the "other" Tiffany's doodles:)

Annie said...

I'm your newest follower. Follow me back!

http://timelessexclusive.blogspot.com/

Dawn T said...

What fav cards today Jill. Love the sketch card and your Tiffanys Doodle card is so special.

Alice said...

you do magic with flower images, Jill! these are so pretty!