January 29, 2011

Time for Adventure

Well, early, early, EARLY tomorrow morning I will be headed off for my big adventure! I'm headed to CHA with two of my great friends, Lisa and Peggy. I am so excited for this opportunity (thanks Lisa!) and I will take as many pictures as I can! And never fear, there will still be lots of action here on the blog next week--I have some exciting posts scheduled for ya and will be returning home Wednesday. :)Oh, and did I mention I am going by train? This will definitely be a new experience for me! HUGS!

12 comments :

Joy said...

Have a wonderful time Jill, I could not be more excited for you, hugs sweetie! Safe travels!

Dee in N.H. said...

OMG! Have a super duper, wicked uber, good time! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see and hear what you see!

Unknown said...

Oh awesome! CHA and a train ride-you're going to have some major fun! Can't wait to see what you bring home:)

Lin said...

Lucky girl! Have a fun time and I look forward to your pics!

Melissa Bi. said...

Have fun!!

Virginia L. said...

Wow! How fun to take a train! Enjoy the ride and CHA!

Sue McRae said...

Have a fabulous time Jill and can't wait to see your pics!

Barb said...

Oh, you are going to have such a wonderful time! Can't wait to see your posts!

Dawn T said...

What a great way to get to your destination... and what a destination! Enjoy Jill and come back to inspire us more.

debbie said...

Have fun and keep those pictures coming for those of us who won't be there. Enjoy the train!

Clare said...

Eeek! How exciting!! Have lots of fun and take LOTS of pictures! Can't wait to see what you have to show us! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Enjoy CHA and California! Have a great time and traveling by train is way cool!