September 14, 2011

Iwona *Day 2*

Check out Iwona's cute card for today:
Seriously, it doesn't get any cuter or well crafted Iwona's card!  And I just love all of the orange accents, too.  Here's my take:

I began by stamping Penny Black 4182K Butterfly Suite with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic X-Press It cardstock.  This was then colored with Copic Markers.  Next, I inked this piece with Brushed Corduroy and Pumuice Stone Distress Ink.  This was layered onto the background created using Penny Black Mix and Match cardstock and patterned paper.  Sentiment by SRM stickers, layered onto cardstock inked first with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.

Oh, and remember that video I promised you for this card?












Here ya go:

Complete supply list for Snowscape card is available on the Mementos blog HERE.


6 comments :

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!! I usually scare from collage stamps, but you always make working with them so effortlessly. Perfection!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful circular scenes from both you and Chupa! Wonderful orange & blue combination. Have a fabulous day Jill!

Barb said...

Chupa always chooses such gorgeous colors and I love your take, Jill!

Anonymous said...

Really like these cards and the color combinations. MOM

Brenda said...

Beautiful take on Chupa's card Jill! Stuning colours and I love the twine in three strands, perfect!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Wow, wow and Wow! Love Iwona's card, am astounded by your take, and that Christmas card is AWESOME!