September 16, 2011

Iwona *Day 4*

First of all, I want to send a BIG thanks to Iwona for allowing me to share her stunning cards this week.  Her blog is one I visit all the time for inspiration and, lets face it, just to take in all of the eye candy!  This inspiration card by Iwona is BEYOND cute; don't ya think?

And here's my take:

Penny Black 4146K Yummy Mimi was inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamped onto Copic X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and then cut out.  This was mounted onto circle masked and inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (bottom), Old Paper Distress Ink (top), and Walnut Stain Distress Ink (edges).  The outer circle was inked with Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  Background Penny Black Mix and Match cardstock and patterned paper.  And the sentiment? Another one of those FAB SRM stickers. :)

And here's a peek at what's happening on the Mementos Blog today (more Holly Jolly Stampin' Party!):


And as you read this, I am sooo thrilled to say I back at home visiting my family in South Dakota.  And even though I'm not in town, be sure to visit all next week as some VERY special guests are taking over "Inspired By..." Hhhmmm... who could it be?? *wink* :)

9 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

So much cuteness!!! Two gorgeous cards. I really do love your blog Jill, always so inspiring, Jo x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank you so much for this fabulous week, JIll!! It was such a joy to see your inspired cards :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill you, Chupa and Mimi baked up a batch of cute cards today!

Nancy K said...

I've completely enjoyed all the fabulous inspiration this week, Jill!

joy said...

A great week of inspiration from both you and Chupa, Jill!

Enjoy your time with family - precious moments, indeed.

Ida said...

Oh my goodness you both have really done a fantastic job with these cards. Awesome coloring and yes they are both totally adorable.
Have a great visit with your family.

Dawn T said...

Your Mimi is very cute. Enjoy your visit to your family

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are super cute, Jill! Love the coloring on both images!

Michelle said...

I love randomly stumbling upon Christmas card this time of year! Love the colourig and the matched patterned paper. Awesome work Jill!