September 12, 2011

PB&J Video Tutorial

I am really excited about this week on the Penny Black blog.  The theme is "drab to fab" and each designer is sharing hints and techniques to take cards from drab to fab.  And each post includes a before (drab) and after (fab) photo.  My video today focuses on 2 simple coloring tips to take your shading from drab to fab.  Here are my before and after pictures.
DRAB

FAB

And here's the finished card:

Check out the video tutorial by visiting the Penny Black blog HERE.
Thanks for visiting! See you tomorrow with our featured artist- I am soooo excited to show her cards!

11 comments :

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous tips Jill! You brought those flowers into a beautiful glow.

Chelsea said...

Love your fab flowers!

78thistles said...

Great tips Jill! I can say that I really don't color behind an image but I will certainly give it a try. Really grounds it. Thanks.

Barb said...

So cool to see the difference, Jill! Beautiful card!

Art From The heart said...

Wonderful tips,thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Carmen said...

That is a big difference! Thank you for the tips!

Pat said...

LOVE the colors and coloring on this card!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for the tip! Just love the colours too.

alexandra s.m. said...

Fabulous indeed!!
wow ;-)
TFS!

itsallrosi said...

I watched the video, and the white touches really look great!

Kathy said...

Love these colors Jill and thanks for the tutorial. Hugs, Kathy